Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cryptic Studio's Art Test

Hey everyone!  Sorry for such a delay in posts.  Been busy with work at HeavyWater, trying to manage my time for more personal 3D work.  Over the past month I've been talking with Cryptic Studios near San Jose, and as some of you already know, I got the gig!  They flew me up shortly after the art test, and the interviews went pretty well!  I've been waiting to post and relay everything till I had everything settled with work.  Thank you everyone at Heavy Water for allowing me to break into the Game Industry and letting me get my feet wet!  You are all awesome and I hope to work with you all in the future!

Heres my art test for CS  :)
Simon Fuchs sci-fi piece was a huge inspiration, when I saw it I wanted to do something in the same universe as more of a tribute piece.  Thanks to Simon Fuchs for being a 3d beast!  Here's my hall

1 comment: